Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Exercising my right to vote in Berlin


Hey, I voted today!
And I helped a "fellow American' vote as well.
Ben, one of the actors on the film, the lead in fact, wanted to vote as well and I did all of the legwork and got our registration forms and emailed them to Cali, then I downloaded our signature/sworn statements and ballots and we filled them out and voted. Then I faxed them in today. Hopefully all went well and our vote will be counted.
Believe me, I'll do a follow up in a couple of days to be sure.
That was one thing that I was worried about, being able to vote in a VERY important and historic election from abroad!
And I did it!

I heard that you can also go to the embassy, but Ben won't be here then and I since I was doing all the work for him, I may as as well do it for myself.

At the moment, we are less than 2 hours away from Wrapping the shooting of the film!
What an exciting day its' been. And I'm very tired now, I can hardly keep my eyes open. Understandable since it's 1:14 in the am!
Good night! Or should I say "Morgen?"

No comments: