I'm in Amsterdam! Formerly known as Amstel Dam.
And I love it!! And not for the reasons YOU'RE thinking. ;)
I love it because it's a beautiful city! The first thing I noticed when I got to the city yesterday was the architecture and according to my tour guide today, it's the 2nd oldest European city behind Prague which I immediately compared Amsterdam to and also thought had great old history in its buildings.
The people are nice and diverse! It's quiet here. I like that though. Especially in the hotels and just in general because I'm traveling alone and I get people who are willing to look out for me a little.
That's nice.
Well, I'm going to get up early and start my day with some heavy stuff - the Anne Frank museum. I didn't make inside today so I should just have enough time before I have to get to the airport.
More later coolios!
xxx, <----- That's on several things around the city those 3 xs and no one really knows what they stand for. Kisses is probably. That's what I choose. ;)
L
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment