I am about to be back in the US for the first time in exactly 5 months! To the day. Well, one day difference.
Anyway, I must say that I'm BUMMED that I won't get to spend any time in Amsterdam this time. So mad that I didn't double check what I was told by the guy who sold me the damn ticket before I got my tix to LA!
Anyway, I'm excited to be in NYC to visit friends, hopefully my cousin will come by train for an afternoon and to ICE SKATE at 30 Rock! It's gonna be great to be in New York at Christmastime.
Since all of my money after paying bills has been going toward travel and dogsitting while I'm traveling, I will likely just be window shopping.
But it'll still be nice to hopefully be inspired again. I was just there last year, and as much as I was looking forward to it, I'm really disappointed that I don't have a full stop in Amsterdam like I had hoped!
But moving on, I will be back in the US of A until the 30th and I'm coming back to Berlin just in time for a New Year's Eve full of firecrackers! That's what I heard happens on that night. Poor Zoe and Kenya. They should be ok with the other dogs at the sitters as that's the day I'm back.
I'll have 2 more months in Berlin where I'll DEFINITELY have to fit in a little side excursion to AMsterdam! And this time I might even take the dogs if it's cheaper than the sitting.
Can't wait to be in the Big Apple!
ANd to be able to call people! Y'all call me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment