Yes, that would be me! I'm going to be a Vidal Sassoon hair model. I went in yesterday for my initial visit so that the hair stylist could see my hair and she suggested I get a cut (don't they always)!? But even I realized that my hair needs a boost.
So I came out with a cute cut! Cute cut, say that 8 times really fast.
She basically shaped it up and evened out the back but my, oh my - how stylish does it look!? I took a couple of photos to show off my "Sassoon" look.
It's tres chic. I'm amazed at how little big a difference it made. Every little bit that's been cut in the past couple of months feels different. My hair has changed quite a few times over the past 3 months but it does seem that my hairstyle is getting better. Quite appropriate and fitting for me. Now I'm irritated that my hair (and coat) still smell like smoke from having gone out last night finally to Rodeo. It was fun, a very spacious and cool-looking club where my friend Saunett works, but I really hate the fact that smoking is still "allowed" in bars & clubs and even some restaurants (on the patio) in Berlin.
So, now if I can just remember how to get the damn smoke smell out of my hair without washing it because I'm going back to the salon for my relaxer/modeling session this week and can't wash it 'til then.
I may just have to deal with it. Anyway, I'm loving my new look!
Oh, and I saw 'The Curious Case of Benjamin Button' today. What a nice movie. Interesting SFX - very nice indeed and the story was interesting as well. How could it not be since it was based on F Scott Fitzgerald story, oui? I love the details in the film. The way they were illustrated. I won't get into it now, because I could go on for a while, but nice. And of course Cate Blanchett - one of my favorites lit up the screen as always! It would have been great to see her when they were filming at Paramount when I was still working there.
ok, it's nighty nite time for me. Still daytime for y'all! Enjoy your Sunday & Happy Birthday to my little nephew this time! Yay Malcolm is 5!
Ladybug hugs,
L
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment