Monday, September 15, 2008

Middle of the month

It's not even "officially" autumn yet but the weather has changed! It's the 15th of Sept. and it feels like December!

Today was very busy and I was very tired, grumpy and cold! In fact, the 2nd AD, Tanja joked on the call sheet for tomorrow about us needing extra time because of the siberian temperatures!

It warmed up a bit during the day but the morning and night were brutal. It's that cold east wind.
Apparently because we're so close to Russia.
Everyone is already warning me about the miserable grey winters. When it gets dark at 3:30pm. (15:30)
Yay, can't wait for that.
I'm already in a foul mood.

I'll get over it. In fact, I'm almost over it as I'm writing this, but boy, I don't like being tired and cold!
I really need to catch up on some zzzs.
I need to learn how to nap.
Or meditate.

No comments: