Wow! Just when you start to get into a rhythm you've come farther than you think.
We are now over the half-way point in shooting and I am over the half-way point of this project!
I'm sure the busyness of this week helped with that!
I've had 2 friends visit me this week and another one arriving in 10 days!!!
Ari who was here with a group of fellow dancers from LA drove over to visit for a couple of hours.
She's so cool. She's actually German but has been in LA almost the same length of time that I've been there.
Well, I went to see her dance show last month and she came to visit me on Monday and it was a nice little visit.
Then my friend Daphne arrived and I went to pick her up at the S-bahn station near the studio. She flew in from Paris looking very cosmopolitan! It's been SOOO great to see familiar faces. And both of them speak German. It was Ari's first language and Daphne learned it living in Austria. So, we are actually about on the same level now!
And Natalie will be arriving at the end of the month! Yay!! It's really great! That helps and now that I know a little more about Berlin I can be a tiny bit of a tour guide and show my favorite spots so far.
So, we will go shopping very shortly and catch up on the past few months and enjoy some food and coffee and girly things! Like buying shoes and a nice winter coat and eating chocolate!
No, not really girly things, I know...
Maybe a little sight-seeing.
Oh, and by the way, this week, I forgot what day, ANOTHER Ladybug was in my presence this week. This time, I looked down to see it right on Zoe's back as I was walking the dogs one afternoon!! And I put my hand out and it walked across both hands and stayed for a while.
It seems that Ladybugs and I are really pals now. First it was all about the dogs, now I'm in with the ladybugs.
Don't know how to explain that one. But it's cool! It's better than being friends with all of the yellow jackets that are always swarming around the breakfast pastries!! They don't have to come near me, but of course they do!
Anyway, I must run now. I've got boots and a coat to buy as I show my friend around Berlin!
Coolio! <--- That's one of Daphne's lines.
more spater,
L
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment