Monday, November 10, 2008

Celtic Connection

This week I'm flying to Geneva.
Yesterday my friend Marion and I booked a trip to Dublin in 2 weeks!!
How exciting is that?
That's exactly what I was hoping to get to do on this trip and I'm doing it - traveling to different countries.
And IRELAND!!!
I've wanted to go there since I can remember. Since I was a kid.
Maybe there's some Irish connection (a Celtic connection) that I'm longing to discover and see and experience.
I'll see if there's any family ancestry info on Patricks.
Of course it's much too short a trip this time to fully immerse myself in the green and air of the Emerald Isle but I'll certainly soak in as much as I possibly can!
And it may not be as little time as I'm imagining.
Of course I would love to see the Irish countryside and some architecture, old farmhouses, etc.
But I'll do what we can this time around and put some other things on the list for another time.

I'm so excited!! I'm sad that my sister isn't able to go with us right now because we talked about going together. I know that she would really like to go, so I'm hoping that she can soon.
I'll have to see what I can do one day to surprise her with that trip as a gift!

I have just a couple of more opportunities to sneak in a little more traveling before I'm hopping back to LA, so I'll see what Marion and I can come up with next.

I'll keep you posted!
Hugs,
L

No comments: