"The world is ruled by those who show up."
That's a quote from a 26 year old Sean Forbes who was featured on a CNN story that just featured him because he is Deaf and promoting music and music video performances by Deaf people in Atlanta. The group is called Deaf Performing Artists Network.
How profound and optimistic and simple his message seems.
And fun!
I love to watch features on the Deaf community.
I would like to continue my ASL studies and become a certified interpreter someday.
And I really liked that quote!
All you gotta show up and do some work and before you know it, you're ruling the world! It seems so easy. Maybe it is...
That goes right along with the current climate just after Barack Obama won the election.
I'm back this evening from Geneva with renewed energy.
It was such a wonderful weekend. I felt showered and surrounded by love from my "sis" & her family.
It's such a great feeling!
More on Geneva later with some photos as well.
Hugs and Love back to you,
L
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment