This is a brand new time when enough people have realized their strength and power to speak out and take action to do things that may not seem possible. This is a time when enough people have ignored phrases that "the world isn't ready for..." this, whatever "this" may be and ignored the fear that this country is constantly perpetuating.
This is a new year, a new beginning in my life, in the life of my home country and I am renewed with hope for vast improvements beginning NOW!
I Welcome 2009 With OPEN Arms!
Those first two paragraphs contain what I wrote on the website for Barack Obama's Inauguration contributions page.
It was required! Can you imagine? I suppose they really want to know what people are thinking. Interesting.
Anyway, you have until the 8th of Jan to either send money or not but your name will be entered to win a trip to the Inauguration! That would be amazing!!! Get to writing! ;)
But I had quite the welcome back to BErlin. There were fireworks all over the city (poor dogs) and I work up this afternoon to snow on the ground. Yes, I did say AFTERNOON. I had slept until almost 3 in fact! I can NOT remember the last time I slept so long almost completely uninterrupted too!
Crazy! I was only up until a little after midnight and barely at that. I could hardly keep my eyes open, but I did manage to make it to midnight when I watched the countdown in German and the fireworks. I had missed several hours of Tues/Wed because of traveling, and had such a busy emotional two weeks in LA that I suppose catching up on sleep was exactly what I needed.
So I did it! And it helped me get through half of the day without eating as I started my "Master Cleanse" fast today!
It's gonna be a Phenomenal year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment