Tuesday, January 20, 2009

INAUGURATION Day!!!

Today is the day!
We start anew, fresh with MY new President, the incoming Barack Obama!
I can't tell you how excited I am. I know that all of you are as well. And it's great to have another American who cares as much as I do right here in the same office to celebrate with.
Yvonne has been here editing for the past month and she's much more political than I am, and it's just awesome. I'm going to buy champagne in just a few minutes.

I also started a German class last night. It's less than 2 km away - 5 minutes on the tram plus a 5 minute walk and I'm there. It's in a great little block and I'm excited to really immerse myself in the language now that I am experiencing the culture first hand.

So, alles gut heir jetzt.

No comments: