That would be Thursday 29 January. And that is today. The day after my cutie pie youngest niece turned 2 years old! Happy Happy Day yesterday Ava!!
This morning walking in to work, there was the lightest snow falling. And by the way, the cold is back.
The snow flakes were like crystals - on the trees and on the park benches, the ground. It was so delicate.
And I saw some really cool doors today. I took a photo of one. The buildings are so interesting here. I'd love to have access to enter some and just photograph the courtyards, the architecture, etc.
I really need my 35 & 28 mm lenses! Especially the 28 mm. I loved that one.
There was something else that I wanted to write about - I was thinking of it on my way to work, but now I've forgotten! Humm...
maybe it'll come to me later.
One thing I noticed, after just two weeks in my new class, my German is already starting to settle in a little more again. I really need to hear it all the time and get the rhythm of the language. That's how I learn. To me it's like learning music by ear. Or learning a script. The rhythm is what stays in my head. Well, that wasn't what I was going to say, but it just came to me.
I always get so inspired while walking around. There's just so much to see! I love to just be outside walking, sitting (when it's WARM) and soaking it all in. :) Aaaaah, yes. There's a whole big world out there and I'd like to see as much of it as possible!
xo,
L
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment